October Balance Preview
Flak Weapon Updates:
All Flak Weapons
This flag was set to false in order to prevent flak weapons from instantly killing all squad members in garrison structures.
- Damage all in hold flag set from true to false
Slight damage reduction in order to allow players to react to this unit. Previously at 20 damage the lethality rate of the Centaur was over performing.
- Damage reduced from 20 to 14
We are reducing the bonus damage that flamethrowers apply to garrison to give players more to react with their units in garrison. Previously we would see weapon teams be killed before they could ungarrison.
- Garrison cover bonus damage reduced from 1.5 to 1.25
We tuned vehicle flamethrowers to make them more consistent across the board. We have reduced the damage on most heavy flame vehicles because it was over performing while increasing the damage on the wasp due to its underperformance.
- Churchill Crocodile Flamethrower damage reduced from 12 to 10
- KV-8 damage reduced from 16 to 10
- Universal Carrier Wasp damage increased from 6 to 10
Flame Damage Over time
We are increasing the time per tick for damage over time. This will include all incendiary abilities, Molotov’s, and flamer dots that vehicles leave behind. The tick in game time should translate to about 1 second real time which should help player gauge the amount of damage they will take if they choose to stand in the fire.
- Damage frequency reduced from 0.5 to 1.25
- Dot radius increased from 3 to 5
Previously the huge blast radius of these bombs made it very difficult for players to dodge.
- AOE Radius of bombs reduced from 10 to 5
Heavy Artillery Shells
We want to reduce the effectiveness of artillery shells against production buildings.
- Now do 25% less damage against base structures
In our effort to make AOE more consistent we saw a huge jump in performance with indirect fire units such as the LEIG and Pak Howtizer. We are adjusting its stats to bring it more in line with
other indirect fire units.
- Suppression Amount reduced from 0.3 to 0.23
- Auto fire reload Increased from 6 to 7
- Barrage reload increased from 3 to 5
- Damage far reduced from 0.25 to 0.2
- Damage medium reduced from 0.5 to 0.4
- Projectile lowest angel increased from 10 to 40
- Vet 1 Range bonus reduced from 15% to 5%
- In our effort to make AOE more consistent we saw a huge jump in performance with indirect fire
- units such as the LEIG and Pak Howitzer. We are adjusting its stats to bring it more in line with other indirect fire units.
- Radius reduced from 6 to 4
- Suppression reduced from 0.3 to 0.23
- Auto Attack Reload increased from 5.2 to 7
- Barrage Reload increased from 3 to 4Projectile lowest angel increased from 10 to 40
General TBF Balance Tuning
We are addressing the heavy attrition costs that infantry sections have.
- Reinforcement cost reduced by 10% (28 per model)
Sten MK Vi Silence SMG
We are reducing the overall DPS due to players not being able to react to these units when engaged in close quarters.
- Rate of fire reduced from 26 to 14
Reducing the armor of the Churchill to allow reduce the amount of deflection while maintain the Churchill’s ability to soak up damage.
- Default Churchill health reduced from 1600 to 1400
- Armor reduced from 280 to 200 (All Variants)